Apr 9, 2019
The role of the artist has been at the heart of many heated
debates and marvellous misconceptions. One would argue the artist a
madman and the other a genius.
In this podcast you will get answers to these
- Is there a connection between the way your grandmother thinks
about art and the ancients Greeks?
- Did Mozart have divine skills or did he have to sweat
bullets in order to compose his concertos?
- Why chaos broke out in Rome when Michelangelo revealed
his' The Last Judgement'?
- Why artists left the confines of their studios and went to
study at art academies?
- Why no genius's could ever come from Belgium or The
- What happened on 26 June 1988?
- If the answers to these questions will help you make better